Thursday, August 23, 2012

No More Waiting

I can not stop loving you 
 During night or day
 I can not stop thinking of you
 While I am awake or asleep
I can not stop missing you darling
 You seem so far away
 Nights end and days dawn,
 Leaving me in the cycle of life
 Waiting is all I do, with eyes that stare
At the empty space wherever I glance,
And mind that runs racing against 
 All efforts to divert its attention 
 As if the sole destination  
Is reaching you or rejoicing in your thoughts   
 Darling I will breath your name
as I breath in and out 
 Sweetheart I live in your thoughts 
 As I lead my days or nights 
 As it gets to be dusk or dawn 
 Don’t you leave me ever again 
 now that the waiting is never more 
 I feel so lost without you 
-Uma pochampally

No comments:

Post a Comment