Saturday, August 2, 2014

Fantasy and Reality!

I dream of pastures,
Fields full of blue bonnets
I dream of Amazon forests
Or dip in the waters of Nyle

Sometimes I dream of water falls
Drenching the lands for miles
Carrying with them the sweet aroma
Of fresh water beings and sand

I wish to visit the museum of butterflies
Run across the play railroads in the park
Shun all my fears and sing like a lark
Flying with the spirit of an angel that flies

Living in apartment with cluttered things
Struggling all along to keep lives afloat,
I dream of the world that I can only visualize
Of visiting streams, seas or hill stations

I see the world through the window of the TV
Or sometimes read it on internet as I browse
Only world I know is lives of people who struggle
To survive, elevate their lives, overcoming strifes

I guess, it is a fair trade, to learn of people
allow them to grow and be creative,
Sparkle their imagination and help them
Learn to solve their problems, develop skills

I see Sunshine, when they succeed,
When their dreams are realized
I see them sing with their hearts
After months of working to reach their goals,
I see their world ever so beautiful!



Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment