Sunday, June 25, 2017

Magical.... Musical Gift

Let me keep looking
At this unopened gift
That my beloved sent
From yonder with love

I nay not know what it holds
Is that a letter, or a box of gold?
Tied in a beautiful velvety cloth
Soft as finest silk gold bordered

With a hue that matches the sky blue
Spreading a mild perfume of berries true
Or apples in spring with vigor and swing
Green and sour as would a mango bring

Each time I look at it, I hear Him call me
With love from days bygone yet as new
I hear Him from the yard, or from stairs
I run outside or glancing through window

I know it is Your fragrance that I so feel
Krishna, it is Your love I carry in my heart
When I close my eyes, I hear you play flute
Spinning melodies, weaving music to heal

Lo, I feel His kindness encompass my life
In the darkest night, bringing the light
Of millions of stars sparkling the skies
Shearing any triste with plenitude of smiles

Watch "lord krishna flute music |RELAXING MUSIC YOUR MIND| BODY AND SOUL |yoga music *9*" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/HkAtsPqcCL8

No comments:

Post a Comment