Thursday, March 24, 2022

To You, My Muse!

Writing,

Makes me live

With passion

Writing,

Is like living

Breathing

Air moving in

And out of my lungs

Fills in my spirit

With a love that

 Otherwise, cannot be

Felt through one's

Very core of the

Self one contains within

And shows off

Under the layers

Of ego, self awareness

Or what have you!

It smells of perfume,

Of roses and jasmines

Or marigold

Of holy basil

Gardens of Gardenias

Filling my soul

To a journey

From here to beyond

Holding me by hand

I wish I go back

To rewrite the poem

Called life

And erase all those

Painful moments

Yet life in its entirety

Is a bouquet of

Colorful flowers

Which cannot rid

Of them thorns

Which make

The colorful yet

Passionate life

That we carry

Preciously along

In the beautiful heart

Making life even

More lovingly

Precious,

Like you

And yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment