Friday, May 4, 2012

What do I write about love

What do I write about love
I don’t know if I can or ever will
Love is a star shining so far away
I look at it and guide my way
as He looks at me with kindness
Sweetness I can feel for a split second
He fills my heart full of emotion
I experience the new wave of passion
I guess love is this sparkling twinkle in his loving eyes
I feel terrified when I get weird thoughts
That I will never be able to measure the infinite
Lengthy distance bearing the earth e’ the star
Except in my feelings surmounting it all
When I turn my head and find a fallen rose
I pick it up to save my healing heart
From falling apart or shattering
Growing the feeling far from lust
I pick the flower from the rusty
Train of leaves lying on the ground
Reminding me of my duties I left
Incomplete and, unfinished dust filled
Like the poem I intend to complete
I keep it in a vase filling the empty space
In every corner of my quietly weeping
Mind, body, soul e’ heart staring
Glaring the darkness around
Stopping my tears from falling down
Running along so as to sowing
 and raising the hopes of joy in their place
to Transfer onto mother earth
cover the spaces, blooming into
a rhapsody Of happiness,
Giving me smiling bouquet of roses
Full of hope, returning the embrace
Holding me in his tight hug
Identifying me with the larks at the sea
Flying freely during sunset or sunrise,
May I sing your sweet name o Lord,  if you please,
Accept my appeals e’ bless us O heavens,
Allow me into your temple, church or Darga
to offer my prayers
God Bless us all with heavenly success
For my beloved countries e’ civilizations
For my beloved,  friends e’ wellwishers
from stars across the universe e’
extra terrestrial space.
Thank you o Lord for
showing me that love thou are.

No comments:

Post a Comment