Tuesday, October 19, 2021

O Divine Krishna, Mine!

It hurts me to know

That you are gone away

Leaving us all alone,

Pining for Your Mohana murali dhun

Seeking Thine divine presence,

In the empty River Yamuna shores

Under every Kadam tree at Brindavan!

I wish my heart was the lute

For you to play the raagas

On this moonlit night

As the white lilies fragrance

Fills up the garden with

Such a mellow aroma that

Only Raag Yaman my love

Would reveal Your sweet love

Reverberating the air with

Your love flowing through

Your lotus lips as You

Play me Krishna, as though

I am your Sarangi,

Not a string sings

Since you left us, but listen

In every minute where do I

Hear these notes so melodious!

Is that You Krishna,

Singing silently in my heart!

O Kaunsi Raaga, Krishna mine!

As though my heart is moaning

In Your sweet melody devine!

No comments:

Post a Comment