Thursday, November 4, 2021

My Young Lover

My lover stays over the mountains

My lover stays across the ocean

My lover stays in a forest land

Driving the cowherds and leading the calves

My lover is so beautiful,  playing the

Raagas of evening and dawn

My lover is soul binding

His music is so spellbinding

He weaves the winds into canvas of colors

The winds turn into prayers of hundreds

Of almighty wonders protecting the thousands of atmas, blending his music into their lives,

My lover can come or go when he wants

He is an endless time traveler!

He sings from his heart and breaths in music, out of every barren soul with holes all over and making it live forever,

Even though the lifesap is dried out,

Even though the body is left scorched and there are holes all over that are tuned

Because of their love for one another!

My lover is a young muraliwala

So He is my kaandha kisna, one and only

Lover of all Humans or any beings, O He loves everyone who offer their hearts!

He is in all life forms or lifeless, except He does not like if you take Him for granted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment