Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Endless Travel

My slate is blank

Just as my mind is

My state as I wait

Very many times

My blood pressure

Falls in disbelief

Cannot imagine

Going through this journey

Although distant

Whatever happens

When lives are gone forever

Where do we travel

Would there be a moment

When we can travel through time

I being me and you as you

Would that be a day we can see

As we realize what we  are

Dust to dust when we are away

In the  air or water or under the sea

Did we ever know

The desert that is baring herself

One day was an overflowing ocean

That wept so much

That it is all dried up seeing the pathos

That can never ever be lost around one

And the galaxy across the horizon/

Keeps reminding one time

It was running into a dark  spaces  and millions of eons of churning lifelessly

In the fierce teeth of time machines processing, slowly evolves one day as the wheels spew it out with lot of wet earth and it shines as it sparkles the air

Then would you know that millions of years have passed and that our distance has not  closed, as we drift away forever like tangents.. despite the continuum would not bring us back as the time spirals endlessly in either ways…

No comments:

Post a Comment