Thursday, May 19, 2022

Ever Loving Sri Krishna

In this full moonlight

With cooing of kukkoo

Echoing from yonder,

You're telling me

That I do not think about

Who? You? I? or Him?

And insist that

I keep convention in writing

Says who? You? Him?

But then again

I don’t know conventions

So confusing.

I like to think

Regardless, always of Him,

You and I remain.

Zillion things

Pass my mind endlessly

Milling memories

His smile, touch

His hugs, kisses and more

Overbearing me

I speak nothing

As He kisses me deeply

All my senses lost

Millions of years

Have passed before

Millions to come

Love of my life

Krishna, don’t leave me tonight

My heart’s so parched

For your kind words

Your sweet smile, as you

Look into my eyes

Krishna

Dear love of mine

Hold me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment